Monday, March 23, 2009

Alice in Wonderland

Jeg lånte denne filmen av kunsthistorielæreren min, og den er så fin! Švankmajer + Carrol er en optimal kombinasjon.





If I like trains it’s no doubt because they go faster
than funerals
last tango you’re only a bugle-call at the end of
a corridor
I’m slowly threading locks between my fingers
the crime describes a parabola and falls back heavily
on it’s feet
You and that other you and that other one, you won’t get away

(Robert Desnos var litt av en fyr, og av og til skrev han i transe.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! i know svankmajer, he is incredible. Do you know yuri norstein? i love his film 'the fox and the hare'

Frøydis said...

I love Svankmajer too, and I was so happy when I found out he had made a film out of Alice in Wonderland! Youtube tells me he has also made a version of Faust :)

No, I haven't heard of him before. Thanks for the tip!