Sunday, January 11, 2009

Drawing from New Year's Eve

The worst thing is that I feel so lonely all the time. I don't know if I'm even allowed to say that with all these wonderful people around me, but there’s still this aching finger in my chest, making me breathe hard all night until I fall asleep from exhaustion.

In other news I’m making a movie at school, and a girl in my brother’s class was killed yesterday. One of our neighbours hit her with a car. If I understood correctly he drove very carefully, it simply happened that’s all.


I made a drawing of Anne on New Year's Eve.

2 comments:

existential cowboy said...

oh, i heard about that on the radio yesterday, what a terrible story.

Anonymous said...

hurra! finally a write in english!

But it seems you didnt start the new year very good... terrible fate of this girl...
this facts makes me apreciate much more to be alive, so:
nice drawing! continue with your art
i will do with mine too
life is overwhelming! we should not waste time
create create CREATE !