Saturday, February 02, 2008

I can hear B on her new typewriter through the wall. It makes a nice sound.

I slept for almost eleven and a half hours today, it felt good. I dreamt that a virus had swept over Norway, turning everyone infected into rabies-dogs that only wanted to kill. Luckily they were only awake at night. During the days I went shopping with my mother, the vegetable prices had fallen drastically since no one was buying anything anymore.

I’m eating a lot of brown beans, walnuts and avocado lately, have started to drink camomile- and green tea instead of black, and I think I’m feeling good. I'm researching places to study next year too, but they're all in other countries so I’m not going there.
This evening I hope to finish writing a story about a grandmother that gets stolen.

2 comments:

existential cowboy said...

good thing you're not going to another country. you know, i considered that for a while, but ended up going to oslo instead. i don't regret that. oslo is my favourite country in the world.

Viviane Schwarz said...

Oooh the grandmother story! :) Hooray!

I like the glasses! They look like they want to read a good book NOW.