Friday, June 01, 2007

It’s raining

I woke up this morning to the sound of raindrops on my windowsill and it was beautiful.
Other than that I’m mostly working. I work at this place:
Soria Moria
and I like it.

I’ve been thinking a lot too, mainly about plot and characters. I like when they to talk to me, that’s usually when I run in the forest, early in the morning. I also spend a lot of time at the library, writing down what my characters told me and reading about zeppelins.

We’ve got a new cat on the veranda, we call him Albert. That’s because he looks like an Albert. We feed him so he won’t disappear into himself by starvation and I sing for him every morning. I try to remember songs by The Shins, but after a while it always turns into something like la la la… lala hmmm…

Anyway. Yeah.

No comments: